Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yellowstone

We headed to Yellowstone for one last weekend of summer fun before school started. We went with my sister and Grandparents. Unfortunately Quinton couldn't go with us. The last time we went to Yellowstone Kale was a baby , so that was about 6-7 years ago. Both boys were very excited to go. They had heard alot about it . I tried to tell them that it would be alot of driving. We made it to about Rigby before we stared to hear " Are we there yet?". Once we got there it changed to "Can we go back to the car yet?" They ended up having alot of fun and can't wait to go again!



The whole gang.....minus me!



Me & my boys.....








Kale....




Logan....




Kale & Logan playing at the FireHole....They were wishing we had taken our swimming suits. Its such a good place to swim.




Logan...



Kale....



Old Faithful.....which we decided isn't so faithful anymore. It was 20 minutes late!




Logan at West Yellowstone....




Kale ......





Now Back to School!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun, I love yellowstone, when we went this year I completely enjoyed it. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Yellowstone! I can't believe school's started already!!

    ReplyDelete