Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas!

We hope you all had a great Christmas. Our was wonderful! We had so many things going on that we hardly spent any time at home. My house looks like a tornado went through it but it is worth all the fun times we had. Here are just a few of the pictuers that were taken:

Me & Monica.......



Quinton & Kale.....



Kale got the nintendo ds that he really wanted from Santa!!!



Logan.......





I love logans expression when he saw his spiderman shirt.....



I think it was several days before the boys put down their games :)






Kale.....



Logan....





Happy New Years! We are hoping that 2010 brings you lots of happiness!

Love
Quinton , Kendra , Kale , & Logan

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Holiday! It was good to see you the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your layout! I see that it's the kit from summer's site. I just learned how to digi scrap about a month ago and have used this kit for one of my pages. I LOVE your family pics too. We had our family pics taken by Caralee also. It's sure a small world! LOL I went to school with your hubby. I found your blog as I was checking out the school blog. :)

    ReplyDelete