Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's been a long road.....

After almost 4 years of heartbreak and HUGE medical bills , We are overjoyed to

announce that we are expecting a little miracle due on September 11th!!! We have

been a little hesitant to spread the new just in case things didn't work out, but due

to the warmer weather it's getting extremely hard to hide the evidence! Thats right

not quite 16 weeks and I have quite the "baby bump" going on.


This is the last ultrasound that we had done at 10 weeks!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats and good luck with everything. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are soooooo excited for you guys!!! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could not be happier for you guys!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Shopping here we come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry it's been so difficult- glad there's a happy ending though!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete