Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's a..............

Girl!!!! We were thrilled to find out that we are having a girl! I wasn't expecting it...hoping but not expecting...and to this day it still doesn't seem like we are really getting our baby girl. I guess that I'm so used to boys that I can't imagine anything else. The main problem now is waiting untill September to get to meet her!!!




Also A few weeks ago Kale fell off the swingset (I tend to think he was jumping from the swing)
and broke his arm. He is such a dramatic child that I thought he was totally just being a wimp and made him wait about 4 or so hours before I finally took him to the Doctor to prove to him that nothing was wrong.....oops! I got a nice big peice of humble pie! Glad to say that only had to have the cast for 3 weeks and he got it off today! Thank goodness......It was really starting to smell!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! Glad he got his cast off too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! We are so excited for you guys. Time to start stocking up on the pink stuff. I am so excited that we are going to be able to be there again when you have her. See you all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete