The Very long 12 hour drive to Seattle was just that, LONG!!! Next time we are flying. But once we got close to Portland it was beautiful. Everything was so green & lush that you couldn't even see Portland! All you could see were the exits that seemed to dissapear into more trees. It was such a relief to finally arrive at our hotel.
Quinton had to be in class untill 5:30 monday-thursday so I had to find ways to entertain myself. My days went mostly as follows; Breakfast, nap, a run , a good read and maybe even another nap ( yep I really am that lazy!) I did venture out one day to the mall & some shopping centers. but mostly the lake by our hotel was the perfect spot to veg out , read & people watch.
Monday night we went to the Space Needle. We even decided to enjoy dinner at the Sky City Resteraunt. Neat experience! We took in the whole city while eating a nice (aka expensive!) meal while our floor rotated.
We then went to the upper deck to get some pics...
After dinner we still had a while until we had to get the car from the Valet so we walked down to the pier for our first chance to see the water. Downtown Seattle was my first experience in a very large city so I took everything in. So Many apartments, condos & penthouses! & here I was thinking that our house was too close to our neighbors.
Gorgeous sunset on the Pier....
Most evenings were spent just enjoying each others company. A Nice dinner ( without kid menus and highchairs!) and checking out a few of the local beaches & Marinas.
After some relaxing easy paced days we were ready for FRIDAY!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment