Monday, September 19, 2011
An opportunity to help another.
I have been following this blog The Sullengers ever since their Little girls accident. It grabbed my attention because Quinton had gone to school with part of their families. They are such an inspirational couple. Their Faith is so strong. Well on their blog they posted a link to another blog about a couple they have gotten to know who also lost a little girl. This family, the Websters are hoping to adopt in order to have the opportunity to be parents again. They are putting together a recipe book to sell to make some of the money they will need. They are looking for recipes from all over to include in this book. Its easy and only takes a few minutes. What an easy way to help another in need. Just go to their blog, The Websters and follow Kendras instructions. You can also read their story. I'm looking forward to the chance to purchase this recipe book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I also follow their blog!!! Fun!
ReplyDelete