Friday, March 13, 2009

Today Kale and Logan decided to brave the elements
and play outside (it was actually quite nice out ).
They haven't been on the trampoline since last
fall , and even then I wouldn't let them jump alot.
I was too nervous about having to deal with
another broken arm! I'm still nervous ,but I'm
trying not to be such a wimp about it. I
figure boys will be boys and they will always find
a way to get hurt....atleast ours do!





It may have felt like spring today but our
backyard is still covered in snow . Kale and
Logan played in the snow until they were
shivering , then they would run and lay on
the trampoline until they were warm again .
It was actually quite funny.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your kids are ready for summer, but then aren't we all. I think it is hilarious that they are out their in bare feet and no coat:) McKinley is the same way. She would stay outside and play until she was frozen solid if we'd let her. Its hard being stuck in the house all winter. I hope the snow melts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer! i just wanted you to know that I got a blog roll, and for some reason it doesn't automatically update on others blogs. You will have to delete our address and add it again. That way you can see when we update. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete