Friday, March 6, 2009

With the weather going from nice and sunny to cold
and cloudy then back again , I think we have all
developed " Spring Fever". Lately Logan has enjoyed
having Kale read books to him, and with Kale in the
Advanced Reading Program at school he earns prizes
for reading so many books so he has been really
cooperative. Today thay were actually trying to
see how many books they could read . They were so
proud of each book that they had to run and find me
so I could write it down immediately! Even with the
creative imagination these boys have I think that being
couped up all winter has made them CRAZY!









We are ready for Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your cute boys. We are going to be in town March 16th-30th. Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your comments!! It's like a little present when someone leaves a little message!!! Your boys look like they are so fun!! I am stoked for Spring too!!!

    ReplyDelete