Sunday, February 22, 2009

I was going through some Pictures today and I decided to
share some of my favorite ones from 2008!




This was the day after Logan broke his arm. He broke both
bones and they were 100% displaced. He handled it very well.




My boys may be a handful most of the time but ,
aren't they cute?




3 comments:

  1. Quinton,

    I can't believe your boy is showing how tough he is after breaking his arm; I guess he inherited your pain tolerance and toughness. I bet you play football with them, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures prove it, you found the perfect job for you Quint. We miss you guys. Hopefully we will be out again sometime in July. Till then we'll just keep up with the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am glad you found me! Your blog is super cute. I love your family picture.

    ReplyDelete