Saturday, February 7, 2009


While in florida we went to Walt Disney World !
We went to Magic Kingdom , Epcot, and Hollywood Studios . We were determined to see as much as we possibly could, and thanks to my aunt who was our guide we saw ALOT ! when it came to the rides Kale was a little reserved, but overall he did pretty good.
He even went on Tower of Terror with us. It scared him to death , but he did it. Logan on the other hand would cry if he wasn't tall enough to go on the rides, which were few and far between. I think he liked the thrill of a good scare.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Sounds like your boys were as good as can be expected for being a Disney World! How is Kale's head? or was it Logan? I hope everything is going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun in Florida. When did your kids get so big? That makes me feel old! I'm sad we missed seeing you this fall when Brett came home. We'll have to catch up next time.

    ReplyDelete