Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We went to Idaho Falls to visit Quintons family over the

weekend.It's always great to catch up with everyone.

The boys were so excited to see Grandma & Grandpa

Kraus , and play with their cousins!




We took the kids to Blast Off !











They had a great time at the arcade seeing how many

tickets they could could possibly get.










But in the end the best part was just being with

family!

3 comments:

  1. Blast-off looks like a blast! We haven't been there, but it looks like we need to go. Your boys are going to be heartbreakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to live close enough to your family for your kids to be able to play with their cousins and grandparents. I'm so jealous. I hope we can live close to family again soon. Looks like they had fun at blast off. I can't believe how old Kale looks. They grow up way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kendra! I haven't talked to you forever. How are things going? I can't believe how big your boys are! We should meet up sometime and have lunch or something. Hope to talk to you soon!
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete