Last weekend Kale and Logan volunteered
at the All Paws For A Cause fundraiser.
They had a great time judging the dog show &
playing at Mckees. Quinton even got a K9 officer
and his dog to come and do a drug search demo .
It was great to see the dog in action.
Along with the drug demo they also did an
apprehension demo . And of course Quinton
volunteered to be the chew toy!
Doesn't quinton look great in the bite suit?



wow that looks like fun!! Way to go Quinton!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I don't think I would want to be a chew toy even if I was in one of those suits. However, I'm not really surprised Quinton volunteered. He sure is in the right profession.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I haven't posted about that either yet.
ReplyDeleteWow! Not much scares me, but I would be a tad nervous suiting up like Quinton did, becoming a chew toy! Brave.
ReplyDelete