book series. He is really enjoying them. In fact
he is refusing to read other books untill he reads
all of the books in the series. There are 41 or so
of them! He can read an entire book (10 chapters)
in one day. He is doing really well. We are very
proud of him.
We just ordered a 32 pack of The Magic Tree
House books that we found for a really good deal.
He is going crazy waiting for them!
Kale took this picture and wanted me to put it on
our blog so everyone could see his books!



That is sooo great!! A kid that likes to read!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart little kid. That is so great that he likes to read. I hope someday I can get my daughter to sit and read all day, or even for 10 minutes.
ReplyDeleteIt is so great that he enjoys reading. Keep up the good work Kale!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so dang cute!! You look awesome! How is everything these days? Where are you living? I Hope that all is well!
ReplyDeleteHeide