Saturday, May 23, 2009

We started the Holiday weekend by driving all over southeast Idaho ,
to put flowers on family members graves. My Grandma grew up doing
this every year and still continues to do so. This is the 2nd year I've taken
the boys and gone with her. They enjoyed the trip but I think they just liked
to spend time with grandma!



This one was My grandma & grandpa Egberts. The boys
had been looking for one that they knew so when we got to
this one it was special to them since they have some great memories
of grandma & grandpa.










It was a great start to the weekend and we are looking
forward to alot more fun come Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Quinton! Kendra I think thats great that you take the boys out to visit your families gravesites. Its a good way to help your kids appreciate and remember their relatives.
    It looks like its finally getting warm out there. I can't believe how tall your boys are getting.

    ReplyDelete