Yesterday Kale & Logan had their cousins come play. They were excited to see them. They don't get to see them as much as they would like , so it was great having them over. Logan was torn between playing with the boys and playing with McCall. He bounced back & forth all night. When he was playing with the boys McCall would come tell me " Logan isn't playing with me, He's being a boy!" Considering that logan doesn't really care for playing " girl stuff" he did really well going with the flow.
McCall likes to have her picture taken !
Logan finally got a turn playing the wii. Kale & Connor were very protective of their playing time. I had to force them to share. They weren't to happy about it but they got it back when Logan decided he'd had enough.



I can't believe how grown up your boys have gotten. I've still never played a wii, but its probably a good thing because every one says the are really addictive. I bet all 3 of your boys love it.
ReplyDelete