I cant believe that my baby is 1 week old already! It has gone by so fast. It's so bittersweet. Soon she will be smiling and cooing. So much fun but at the same time I want her to stay my baby! Kale and Logan are being such big brothers! Kale wants to do nothing but hold her all day. And logan has given up his position of baby of the family really well. hes still not sure what to think of Reagan yet but he is very good about helping take care of her. i don't think she lets out more than a sqeak before he lets me know that she needs me. Overall we are starting to adjust to our new life with a bigger family . And I can't imagine life without all three of my wonderful kids!


We need to come see you guys super bad, she is such a cutie. love you. call if you need anything.
ReplyDelete