A couple of weeks ago we had the hard task of sending my brother off on a year deployment. I'm surprised at how hard it was. You would think that getting rid of your obnoxious, loud mouthed brother for a year would be a good thing! Well instead we miss him already. I can't help but thinking that for my kids a year is a long time. My baby girl will be a year old when he comes home & have no clue who he is! I know that he is serving his country but its still a little scary knowing he will be right in the middle of all the horror of war. As we stood watching all the men and women get into formation and start boarding the plane, listening to all the sniffing and tears of the wifes and the children crying for their daddies I realized that I wouldn't be strong enough to send my husband . I admire all those strong enough to do so. Thank you to all that serve our great country!
Boarding the plane...

My three kiddos with Jordan ( who couldn't tear himself away from his phone!)

Reagan in her uncle Jordans arms.....

Logan....

Jordan with our Grandma and Grandpa.....
No comments:
Post a Comment