Sunday, October 3, 2010

Update & Reagans 2 week pics!

Well I'm behind on my blog again! Things have been really crazy lately. Reagan is 4 1/2 weeks old now. Im not sure where time went! She is doing great and most of the time she is a very good calm baby. Last night she even slept for 6 hours straight!!! The boys are doing good, just enjoying school and making sure their sister doesn't cry without everyone knowing that she needs you. They are greaat big brothers! Quinton is good but exhausted. He will probably be glad when he is done playing mr. mom! He has been an absolute life saver these past weeks.
For those who don't know I have had about every postpartum complication that I can think of! I just had my 2nd D&C on thursday to correct a problem that the Dr has no clue what is or how to fix. So hopefully it will work and we will be on the road to recovery finally!!! I feel like I have missed out on the past month & I am ready to just enjoy my boys and be able to take care of my baby! On a bright note we got our baby girls pictures!! Aren't they cute?!















1 comment: