Wow, I can't believe that my baby girl is 3 months old already. Where did the time go? Reagan has been such a blessing in our lives and I can't remember what life was like without her. 5 years ago when we decided that there was another sweet little child that was meant to be part of our family I never imagined the journey we would have to endure. We went through happiniess, excitement, and nervousness but we also went through pain, sorrow, extreme heartbreak and ALOT of cash. But now that we have our precious baby here it was all worth it. Never thought I'd actually be able to say that but reagan has managed to heal the heart. She makes our family better. Kale & Logan are completely in love with her! It is such a joy to watch all of our children together. Knowing that Reagan is our last baby we are all a little more determined to enjoy every little thing about this stage, the smiles and coos and even the crying and spit up!
Out little supergirl!

Reagan loving her cereal. though I think there was more on her face than she got in her mouth.

All bundled up to get Christmas trees.

She has this thing with faces! She can always make up laugh. She even has some of the most pathetic cries that I cant help but laugh at her, then of course the gives me a look like she can't believe I just laughed at her!

Pretty Girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment