Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Trees!

Just before Thanksgiving We went on the hunt for the Great Christmas Tree. It was snowing huge beautiful snowflakes! It was so pretty, the only downside to it was that we were soaked. & I mean soaked all the way through. Through the coats, gloves, and snowpants!!! but man it was fun :) We hiked and hiked and hiked to find the perfect tree. after about an hour ( which was not easy seeing how it was only 1 week after surgery) we found our tree! Which after we got it home I decided it was probably the most like Charlie Browns we could have found. But now that its up I have grown quite fond of it. Now to get the gifts to go under it ..... Bring it on!


So gorgeous up in the snow covered mountians.



Quinton......



We thought that Reagan would end up sitting in the truck most of the day but she and Grandma found a cozy little spot under a tree by the fire.
Mom & Reagan



Kale......


Logan............



No comments:

Post a Comment