raining long enough for us to fix the crack in our foundation.
Today We dug a HUGE hole to find the crack . & we (and when I say we I mean
Quinton and a few friends. I worked hard watching!) definately found it.
They also found several small boulders! The boys had fun climbing down into the
hole. We had to force them to get out. All that hard work & we are only half way
done with the outside. Then on to the inside! Thanks Tracy & Shane for helping
so much!



What a bummer that you have a crack in your foundation. I'm glad you were able to find it. That sure is a big hole. Good Luck trying to fix it. We're headed to Idaho for the 4th of July. We'll have to give you a call when we get there.
ReplyDeleteYou are tooo cute!!! I love your sweet family and I had a similar problem with my basement... Stressful and NO FUN!!!
ReplyDelete