We took a day trip to City of Rocks on Thursday. I
was a little worried about how the boys would handle
sitting in the car most of the day. They did really well
untill the way home when they decided they were bored!
It was well worth the trip. I just hope that next time Quinton
can come with us :)
This was me still trying to figure out my new camera!

The whole area looks just like this


We stoped at a resevoir to play.
Monica & Logan

My mom & dad!

Logan

It rained on us most of the day. Logan carried this umbrella
around with him all day!We were quite wet by the end of the trip!

Grandpa & Logan

Kale

The boys had A Blast climbing the HUGE rocks! I on the other
hand about had a heart attack a few times. They were scary!
They had no fear falling !

WOW! Those pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool place! I totally want to go now. I was good to see you!
ReplyDeleteluv ya nat