So at the risk of sounding like an awful mom I am going to
admit that Kale still doesn't know how to ride his bike without
training wheels.( and hes almost 7) We have been working with
him but he still hasn't got the hang of it. He jumps off anytime he
starts to wobble. He wants to learn so badly so he can ride bikes with
his friends this summer. If anyone knows any tricks for teaching him
I'd love to hear them. We are getting desperate!



I think every kid is different. Witney learned in like one day with her grandpa running behind her until she was balanced. But when Ally was younger, she would not let anybody help her, because she was so scared of falling, she would go outside every day and just ride like two pedals then put her foot down. I thought she would never learn, at the rate she was going, but one day she just got it. It was the summer after first grade for her, so don't worry too much.
ReplyDelete